Rooftop Tents by Gobi X
Bundu Caravan Hire is proud to be a reseller of Gobi-X Roof tents and 4×4 accessories. Gobi X designs and manufacture top quality 4×4 overlanding vehicle accessories. Contact Bundu Caravan Hire to enquire about the roof tents.
Design and Specifications
- The hard shell is construct out of UV resistant fiberglass which increases the lifespan and reduces maintenance of the rip stop canvas tent enclosed inside the hard shell.
- High quality automotive rubbers are used to give a dust and waterproof seal.
- The aerodynamically design reduces wind resistance and aids in fuel efficient travel.
- The bottom base is constructed using honeycomb technology to insulate against harsh weather conditions.
- The inside of the top part is finished off with high quality felt. This gives a durable finish and reduces condensation.
- The hard shell is designed for ample storage of bedding when closed and is also secured with two lockable latches to keep out to those unwanted fingers.
- Heavy duty gas shocks or fitted to assist in opening and closing of the hard shell gas shocks or lockable to prevent unwanted closure.
- The tent is designed with quality and outdoor comfort in mind, therefore only the best materials are used in manufacturing.
- Any of the three large openings can be used as the door.
- Mosquito knitting is fixed on the outside of all three openings so that the opening can be closed from the inside without letting any insects in.
- Openings also close upwards to adjust size of opening according to the weather conditions.
- Two internal storage pockets are provided inside the tent for smaller items such as keys etc.
- A low energy consumption 12v LED light he’s fitted inside the tent and power is supplied buy an external waterproof socket and a 3m coiled wire.
- A75mm high density mattress with zip off cover four washing is supplied inside the tent. mattress size is 1350mm x 2150mm.
- A unique Bungie cordis fitted to simplify the closing of the hard shell tent.
- The ex0tra large rain skirt at the main opening keeps you dry when you enter or exit the tent in wet conditions and keeps the entrance in shade during the day without obstructing the view from inside the tent
heavy duty telescopic ladder with 40mm treads for bare feet comfort is supplied that fits into C-shaped channel in front of any of the 3 openings.
- Two power points provided, one duel USB and female cigarette socket.
- No ropes or pegs required to pitch the tent. The tent is free standing on top of the vehicle.
- Tent can be fitted to any vehicle or trailer by using the C-shaped channels underneath the tent.
- Closed: (L) 2.2m x (W) 1.4m x (H) 32cm
- Opens : (L) 2.2m x (W) 1.4m x (H) 1.4m